10 Jun 2007

The end of The Nordic Championships

Well, in a weekend of much excessive behaviour + well cost and wargaming wise anyway + the Vikings just about stagger away from Stockholm counting the cost in every way possible.

4 Games

2 wins, 2 losses

Out of 400 percent (of my army over 4 games) I suffered 297 percent in casualties

I had my largest command broken in every game, and this includes being totally eliminated (all killed in combat) in 1 of them and having none of its elemmemnts left on table in one other.

Ive managed to spend over 15o poinds on, erm, booze and a kebab. And I dont feel like Ive gone that mad....

cant wait to be back at work next week !

No comments:

Share this page with

Search Madaxeman

The Madaxeman Podcast

The Madaxeman Podcast
Listen now on Podbean

Past Updates

Popular Posts