23 Mar 2013

28mm Renaissance Manufacturer Directory

The latest manufacturer directory on Madaxeman.com is for 28mm Renaissance manufacturers.

I've loosely defined "Renaissance" as C15 to the beginnings of the Marlburian era, and rolled in Samurai and Central Americans too so it should cover most people's definitions, although I have left out the non-Ottoman "Arabs" as they can tend to morph across Ancients ranges (which is maybe another project for another rainy day ..or three).

I'm sure there are some manufacturers I've missed so please let me know if you spot them.

The page has the usual voting buttons on it so you can rate the individual manufacturers, as well as descriptions of what ranges they carry and links to their websites. If I've got something wrong please let me know and I'll fix it!


No comments:

Share this page with

Search Madaxeman

The Madaxeman Podcast

The Madaxeman Podcast
Listen now on Podbean

Past Updates

Popular Posts